9 ways to combine football season and home winterization!
1. Clean your gutters – while taking a break putting your giant blow up team mascot on the roof
2. Find drafts in your house by hanging & watching the crape paper at your football gatherings , then you can block them with the appropriate filler
3. Too many Jerseys? Use them as insulation for your home. Can you say you’re a true fan unless your home is stuffed with team pride!
4. Get your air ducts clean, keep the gunk and make the looser of the game pool eat it!
5. Make sure your furnace is tuned up and aired out and as fired up as you are for when you come home from the stadium on cold days
6. Fan/Team Décor is most important so make sure all your insulated window treatments are teamed up
7. Us old foam fingers to wrap exposed pipes
8. Make sure your fireplace is operational just incase someone wears the wrong jersey to your house you can burn it safely
9. Finally, make sure your smoke alarms are ready to warn you when you have left the obligatory tailgate/party food in the oven during over time