Sell Your Home Year Round!
Many of our clients were lead to believe that the only time of year to sell a home is spring and we’re here to tell you that’s just not the case! The fact that Colorado experiences all four seasons (some longer than others!) is one of the best parts of this state. Adding little seasonal touches to your home for sale will help to keep yours in the minds of potential buyers. Here’s a few of The Strange Team’s favorite tips for every time of year –
- Highlight your favorite outdoor features – patios, porches, decks, landscaping
- Hanging baskets give a summery, vibrant feel to outdoor spaces
- Add decorative touches in light colors
- Keep your home cool, but not cold in the hot Colorado summer months
- Accent the season in your home with decorative gourds, fall corn and foliage in clear vases
- Hints of cinnamon scents add warmth
- Place pumpkins or jack-o-lanterns on your porch
- Add cozy rugs and throws to make homes feel warm and inviting
- Highlight functional fireplaces in the chilly months
- Around the holidays, add wreaths and other festive touches
- Place seasonal flower arrangements throughout home
- Do a little extra spring cleaning to make your home sparkle!
- White candles give a classic touch
- Add bright, clean colors to your linens and towels
Overall, you want to add light, seasonal touches to your home to make it more attractive to potential buyers in any season. No season has to be the ‘off season’ in this market!
Interested in finding out what your home is worth in this busy, Colorado market?
For more information, contact The Strange Team and our lending partner, Dustin Hodges at Summit Funding, Inc. (NMLS ID# 3199)
Direct: (303) 668-7605
NMLS ID#: 269783
DORA ID#: LBM100030291